S P A W N.

---
Pretty is as pretty does.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Valiant8086" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2008 8:59 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA Random items.

Hi.
I'm not sure, but I think spon is spelled wrong here. I believe it's spong, or spawn, lol sry, don't wanna be a critic here, but figured if I'm right in thinking it's spelled incorrectly you'd wanna spell it properly when you got around to advertising it to the larger public.
Cheers:
Aaron T. Spears
----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>