Hi all.
is there a limit  of how many vehicles ts2 can have?
in this latest version not all the cars show, in fact with the latest version
of the mods, not every thing shows.
Is this limit there all the time or is it a bug?
It did this when I had everything that I had already, from the djc server in
the early days, the bug seems to have happened in 2.1.
This needs fixing.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]