Hi Alex,
Unfortunately not. It is a great game, but accessibility wise forget it. Though, if you wait a while someday someone out here will make something similar to Warcraft that is a lot like it. I myself have considered a project like that, but right now I am pretty buried with other projects at the moment.

alex wallis wrote:
hi list.
I was wondering, does anyone no if world of warcraft is remotely accessible?
just wondering as i've been reading about it on the net, and it looks like its
possible to write mods for the game.
based on this fact, surely it might be possible for someone to write mods that
would make it accessible.
please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]