To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 22, 2008 11:05 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] problems with topspeed instalation.

I'm not getting that error but I can't get these new rc's to run at all.
They crash on startup. I've tried everything here and they won't run and
when I looked in the playing in the dark folder my cars and tracks folders
were empty. I've sent Leonard the tracing file but any suggestions would be
welcome. I'm thinking about buying a force feedback wheel and I'd like to
get this up and running. My other audio games run just fine and the older
top speed2.0 runs just fine.