Midway is my favorite mission.
I have yet to sink the battle ship though.
I cant spell it's name. I'm beginning to think it's unsinkable.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 23, 2008 12:26 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Lone wolf sound pack.

Hi,
Well, most of the time I am able to guess when to fire without using the built in targeting solution. I find being able to figure that out on my own comes in handy in some seriously tight situations. My favorite tactic is to take on the destroyers when they are actively hunting me. For example, take mission 2. To be honest I find that mission a bit boring because taking out the destroyer guarding the oil platforms is a piece of cake to sink. So to make the mission more interesting I will get his attention by flashing my radar, sonar, or something to let him know I am out there. Then, I basically try and out fox him in a one on one battle. I rarely loose on level 5 up against a single destroyer in a one on one fight. Though, I am speaking of the regular Lonewolf enemy destroyers. the ones I created for the Lonewolf Midway Island mission are real tough guys. Don't try and take one of those on in a one on one fight.

Smile.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]