Hi guys.
can't jump the blade and when I steped left to get round it I found a bollard.
Now unless I am mistaken its a dead end unless there is a way to get buy.
I thought I got buy since the blade was not making noise, but obviously I was
inside it and hit the edge or something.
however if this is the case there either is a large wall in front of it or the
passage continues.
If possible I'd like to jump it but this is a tricky thing.
also the rats are a nusance, they use all my amo.
I am using all of it just to fight them.
there really needs to be something like rat poision that I can use to kill all
the rats for the duration of the time I am in the room, in question.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]