I found another assembler in one of the small rooms in the second layer.
One issue is that it seems to be inside an electric box.
I got to the box and jumped it but could not find it.
No big deal, but still.
The other thing is the object in the sub store room.
Since I can't find any other reason for it I am sure that this is the iron tank
for the key I got in the game.
But I have looked all over the store room and can't find it even on the shelves.
So where is this object don't even know what it is.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]