To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 3:50 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Updated Lonewolf sound pack released.

Hi all,
Oops! I wrote the wrong file size. I meant 26.8 MB not 26.8 KB.
Smile.

Thomas Ward wrote:
  Greetings gamers,
Do to popular request I have uploaded the latest Lonewolf sound pack to the USA Games server.

ChangesSince Version 1

1. Merged the PCS Games and USA Games versions of the Lonewolf sound packs into one sound pack.
2. Updated various sounds with better quality effects.
3. Added several stereo sound effects.

Downloading the Sound Pack

File Size: 26.8 KB
Version: 2.0