Do you have a newer version of either Windows or JAWS that might work with the newer version of Lone Wolf? I don't know if that is the problem or not, but I'm just thinking as I type.

---
Pretty is as pretty does.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Don Voyles" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "audyssey gamers" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2008 8:51 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Lone wolf problelms with jaws

To whom can help!

I set up another computer with windows 98 version 1 to run dos programs.
Then I loaded up jaws 4.5 because I could not get on the internet at the
time for updating jaws. Then I down loaded lone wolf from David Greenwoods
web site.  When I unzipped lone wolf 3.5 it did not want to run all the
sound files. Now it seems to run lone wolf just fine but Jaws 4.5 will not
talk while I am running lone wolf.  I tried running jaws first then lone
wolf and then the reverse. Or, running lone wolf then load up jaws but jaws
will not talk.  Does any one know what could cause jaws not to work with
lone wolf?

Thanks for any help.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]