Hi.

Well, for whome it might concern, I'm trying allin play out, ----- partly for
interest, and partly to write reviews on audeasy.

Thus far I'm finding online texus holdem more fun than I expected.

i don't know about subscribing, ----- i actually wish I could subscribe to
fewer games for less cash (sinse the amagram game and possibly crazy eights
aren't half as much my thing),or just buy the games outright like Rail racer.

But anyhow, I'm on all in play and probably will be for the next 15 days. My
knick is Dark phantom (for some reason it wouldn't accept either dark, or any
varient of dark empathy), so f anyone fancies facing me across the poker table,
---- I'm ready!

Beware the Grue!

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]