To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, November 28, 2008 6:55 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] psp and a couple of questions

Hello; Listers, I got a question. I heard that I can text message with the psp. Is this true? I also heard that you can listen to satellite radio on the psp. Is this also true? Also I have some games on the UMD disk. How can I download them from the disk to the psp? I have the disks but I want to put the games on the psp memory stick. How can I do this? Please write back.
From Jose Lomeli.