Well.  I've sort of figgured it out, but not sure if the firmware is
actually taking.
I will get some eyes in here this weekend.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of constantine (on laptop)
Sent: Friday, November 28, 2008 11:39 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] psp

Hi

I haven't, simply because I haven't had a chance and because I'm not using
the latest firmware. I'm not even sure how you go about putting new firmware
on - without sited assistance, that is - Darn, I wish you could do it
throught eh pc, you can transfer the update onto the psp via the pc, but
that's as far as it goes.

Anyway I'm liking mine so far, too.

contact details:

email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]