One thing that would help me in car and track design would be some notion of
what the units of measure are.  How long is a straight-away that is 30,000
units long?  How much turning is in a hard turn vs. a regular turn?  What
does a maximum velocity of 26,000 translate to in real world terms?  I find
that when laying out a track, it is very difficult to visualize the final
layout since I don't know how curvy a curve really is.

        Chris Bartlett

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]