You only need eight stones.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sylvester Thomas III" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2008 6:09 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Aztec Temple in Monkey Business Help needed

Greetings Gamers! Just wondered if any of you could help me out with the Aztec Temple level in MB. I forget how to get out of the final temple. S
space
I know it has something to do with placing the rocks but I forget. I tried putting them all in the bowl but when I go to the alter I hear a voice speak something that I cannot understand but is obviously telling me I am doing something wrong. Any tips or clues are welcome. Thanks! Sly!
please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]