Hi,
the streetracer was also cool, I was surprised to not find it in the new version. :-) I don't want to sound like I am standing just behind myself but ... I love the Corola. :-D I haven't seen perhaps any other vehicle that I would like as much. Well, perhaps the Flameblaster, trying to be fair to the other cars as well, but that one is just really for tough neck-breaking competitions against your own times, or on multiplayer, the computer doesn't stand a chance against it if you are able to maneuver it properly without crashing.
Lukas
----- Original Message ----- From: "Davy Kager" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2008 11:23 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Top Speed 2.1 suggestions/ideas.

We've actually requested people to send in their best car, which we then may
include in the game.
Now, to have some interesting discussion going, which of the currently
available custom vehicles would you like to see in the game, if you could
choose any of them?

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]