To: "Gamers Discussion list" <
gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, December 01, 2008 2:41 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] top speed 2 issues: was: Top Speed 2 multiplayer
troubleshooting

Hi

I have a d-link wbr-1310 here, but I don't think that was my problem. A
friend of mine reinstalled top speed. WHen he did this, the start menu was
gone - he set it to create a folder. Actually, the problem was this.

He upgraded from top speed rc1 to rc2. Now, he went to connect to my server.
But he couldn't get into the server selector. Our start menu items were
totally different.

Mine has playing in the dark on the web, top speed 2 read me english, and
top speed 2, then it also has x site interactive ts 2 utilitty pack. His
didn't have the latter. I'm really not sure what to think of this. I also
didn't have the tools submenu. He did, so when he clicked on it, and went to
server selector, he got a could not find shortcut error. Could the start
menu items from rc1 stil be there? So he deleted the top speed 2 start menu
folder, uninstalled it, and reinstalled it. The start menu items didn't
reappear - in fact, there was no playing in the dark start menu folder.

contact details:

email:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

and others
msn:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
skype: the_conman283

system details:
Hp pavillion dv5220CA notebook pc
100 gb 4500 RPM Hard Drive, connecsant AC-link audi

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]