hmmm.
I'd like some other changes myself if there is ever another release.
1.  the installer in english, it doesn't have to be how it is, but then its
just me.
Objects to make noise when approaching them, like in shades of doom.
Monsters to scream when being hit.
boss dialog scenes would be good but probably to much to ask.
An interesting thing to note is that all the bosses after level 1 are quite
hard, I still lose on level2 if I am not centred right.
And level3, don't get me started.
I have not got there yet, actually I don't have much luck, I don't get in line,
maybe if I jump the acid I can shoot, jump run.
Problem is I may not have enough kits, although this time I was easier with amo
for guns.

>Wheeee, finally got that black-clothed dude! A bit anti-claimtic though, but
>I really do look forward to the next release.
>Overall, I think the game is quite well executed.
>Things I'd like to see added:
>way's to adjust music volume.
>-Monster descs.
>-More weapons--including a chainsaw?
>-Be nice if the monsters make some noise even when they're not in shooting
>range...so we can gade what's near us even if we don't see it?
>
>I thought in the beginning that there was not going to be enough ammo/meds,
>but in the end I actually had about 5 meds and 4 lcips left- and all my guns
>were still loaded. Not bad if I'd say so me self.
>Well, that's that.
>JST
>P.S:
>Anyone know how I can set it so JAWs doesn't keep saying "top of window" or
>"bottom of window" when I walk north and south? It's most annoying.
>

>---

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]