Hi.
I beat the minor boss with the 2 cutting blades in front of his door.
I used most of the rifle amo on him.
jump the acid to get to the boss then keep firing.
He will die trust me.
Just make sure you have supplies I restored every time he moved out of range,
so once or twice I restored.
Now I must go back to where he was to get more stuff.
later.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]