hi list.
i'm trying to play discworld mud, however when I use the play now link on the
sites page it opens a new window and then my jaws freezes.
so basically does anyone no if its possible to telnet into the mud in order to
play with a mud cliant?
and if so, what's the info as can't find anything on the site.
please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]