Hi all,
  I've been developing an online accessible hearts game over the past few
months, and it is now at a stage where I would like to open it up for more
testing.
  If you are into card games at all, you will really like this one.  It has a
unique user interface, and since it connects through a dedicated server,
connecting to a game is a breeze.
  If you aren't familiar with the game of hearts, it has remained one of the
top card games in the world for decades due to its addictive nature. It is very
easy to learn, not so easy to master.
  The online version is completely playable as is, but I haven't added much in
the way of sound effects and the like.
  I would like to add perhaps 6 or 8 testers to the beta team, so there will be
more games available online for players to connect to.
  As it stands, there is no artificial intelligence in the game, so 4 players
are required to be online to play.
  The game requires .net framework 2.0 and of course an internet connection.
  If you have any general questions about the game, feel free to post them here
on list.
  If you want to be a tester, send me a message off list to my email address:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  I will be adding the new testers over the next few days.  Take care,
 Che (Pronounced Shay)
  Blind Adrenaline Simulations
Games by one of us, for all of us
www.blindAdrenaline.com