To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2008 12:55 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] games that are not high deffinition audio compatible

No tom its  a realtech hd on a laptop.
there are standard drivers for it but my toshiba download site does not have the latest and judging with all the crashes I had after upgrading last time, I suspect that the drivers I have are specially designed for this laptop as there are no new updates for anything from toshiba.
I don't even know if things will work well or not.
Ofcause when ever I install anything on here there is always a chance it will be rood. I can't run klango for the same reason the system gets unstable, I have to uninstall it, and restart it a few times as well as do some other things to get it back to a reasonable state.
I Only reconise the crackles in headphones but they are getting quite bad.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]