Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2008 3:44 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] BrailleSoft is MOVING!

Hi all, BrailleSoft is moving! Due to unfortunate circumstances, we can no longer afford the web plan we have had for the last 2 years. Because of this, we are moving! We will try to minimize the downtime that our domain BrailleSoft.net is out-of-service, but until then we do have a temporary site you can go to. Visit us at BrailleSoft.dyndns.org to continue enjoying the service you always have! This server is still under maintenance but we will do our best not to disconnect it all the time. Thanks for your understanding and we are sorry for any inconveniences.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]