Hi.

Well, today I got my trecker with maestro. I'm having miner trouble with the
sinking it with pc bit as neither of my machines are recognizing the usb
connection, but hopefully this will be fixed shortly.

I was actually just wondering, what sorts of games will it run, ----- if any.

I know I haven't exactly got huge amounts of space, but as I'm likely to have
the trecker on me when wandering around, and as I do a lot of waiting for
trains, taxies etc, I did wonder.

Appologies if this is a "just exactly ow many rampaging rinos can I knock out
with just one cucumber?" type of question, but I really have no experience with
the hole Pda's business at all.

Beware the Grue!

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]