To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2008 10:54 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Louis's games and the Trecker?

i don't think it will run since the maestro is its own interface in  itself
smartphones work with the games though

On 3 Dec 2008, at 22:50, dark wrote:

 Hi.

Well, today I got my trecker with maestro. I'm having miner trouble with the sinking it with pc bit as neither of my machines are recognizing the usb connection, but hopefully this will be fixed shortly.

I was actually just wondering, what sorts of games will it run, ----- if any.

I know I haven't exactly got huge amounts of space, but as I'm likely to have the trecker on me when wandering around, and as I do a lot of waiting for trains, taxies etc, I did wonder.

Appologies if this is a "just exactly ow many rampaging rinos can I knock out with just one cucumber?" type of question, but I really have no experience with the hole Pda's business at all.

Beware the Grue!

If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] .
please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]