I can't remember if I ever posted about it, but I jumped on the psp
bandwagon quite recently.
I borrowed an old psp from my cousin.  it's a bit out of date, but it runs
games fine.  so far all I have is mlb the show, but I've rented a few games
as well as purchased midway arcade treasures which contains mk 1 2 and 3.
I'm enjoying the system thus far.  I'll also be picking up the x box at the
end of the month, so be ready for stuff about that.
kind of unrelated, but my podcast contains a review of the psp.  I'll be
posting more audio over the coming weeks, so check out
http://feeds.feedburner.com/liamsland

Liam

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]