Hmm I have had this issue with my realtech hd card.
It does work in normal mode ok but it seems to do weird things to the system,
making it rather unstable.
I am sure its the stupid soundcard, I hate realtech.
And at first I liked it.
Hmph.
It ran ok on my soundmax system.
At 06:34 p.m. 7/12/2008, you wrote:
>Hi.
>
>Well I'm finally trying out the Klango player, ---- and it's not working well
>at all.
>
>Running it in normal mode I get the first menue with sapi speaking (though I'm
>fairly certain not all the sounds), but then going to logue in or create an
>account, ---- or indeed anything bar exit causes complete and utter silence
>and deadness that force me to quit the program.
>
>Running in Dx mode i get menue sounds, and no sapi speech.
>
>Apparently the player doesn't work with realtech hardware soundcards, ----
>which I believe mine is, ---- odd, as it's the first 3D audio application I've
>ever! had trouble with at all.
>
>How irritating, I rather fancied the media catalogue.
>
>Beware the Grue!
>
>Dark.
>---

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]