Does anyone happen to have one of the early installers for directx before
Microsoft put in that genuin advantage? The new top speed and Che's new
game do not run at all here. They crash on startup. I ran the current
installer for directx and it claims it's all up to date. I have net
framework 2.0 and 3.0 also installed. Please reply off list if you can help
me and thanks.

             Please Join Me from 9 to midnight Eastern Each Saturday for djc's
Jukebox on either:
http://ultrastreams.us:9660 Or http://sc8.spacialnet.com:22734/

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]