Hi all,
  I have reached Level 16 in Pipe 2 a few times, and realise I press Enter to
jump. However, I don't understand what I need to do when I hear the gun either
from my left, centre or right. Am I meant to use my arrow keys to point to
where the gun is coming from? Also, what does the beeping mean? I can't find
anything relating to any of this in the documentation.
  Thanks in advance for any tips.
David
please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]