Yay!!!!!! Good idea!
From Jose Lomeli.

----- Original Message -----
From: Thomas Ward <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Date sent: Sun, 07 Dec 2008 01:51:25 -0500
Subject: [Audyssey] Thoughts about new text adventures.

Hi everyone,
Over the last few months I have really been getting into
interactive
fiction games, and really enjoy the old text adventures. As a
result
that has me thinking of some possible game projects after
Mysteries of
the Ancients and Raceway are released.
One idea I have been thinking of is producing a handful of USA
Games
text adventures for Mac, Windows, and Linux that is similar to
classic
if titles. With web based games like Sryth around I have
discovered the
classic DND text adventure style game still can be quite
addictive given
enough adventures and puzzles in it. What do you all think of
this idea?
Cheers!

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of
the list,
please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]