Hi,
Well, I guess the main difference is that muds are played online using a mud client and what I plan to create is an RPG you will install to your system. I am not planning on any pvp type play and it is all basically a text version of table top Dungions and Dragons style RPG with the game being the Dungion Master and you control the hero/heroes.

Ryan Strunk wrote:
What's the difference between what you have in mind, and a mud?

Ryan

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]