ok with the normal installer push alt n
till you hear the drive going, then wait.
then when it stops hit alt f.
on an alternit thing you can get my installer from divshare.
For whatever reason it has mangled the game slightly, ie you can use guns in
streams, rivers but not pipes and ocationally some of the code papers will not
work.
Also on occation I am not sure if it is the installer or not but the game will
crash if you continue a game then decide not to do so or use an assembler to
upgrade a sword.
Just make loads of saved things for when you solve a puzzle.
Helps a load.
look in the archives.
If you get asked for a password try to get a divshare account, these are free
this may work.
not sure why it has a password I nver put one in.
At 05:48 a.m. 9/12/2008, you wrote:
>Hi all,
>I have been trying to install this game, but so far no luck.
>Has anyone found a solution to this?
>Best regards and thanks,
>Christian
>

>---