Hi,

The development is going pretty well. I'm close to releasing the seventh
alpha test version which includes races, classes, usable items, experience
points, character creation and leveling up. I'm not sure how close to a
finished game it is yet though. The alpha version is very unstable and I'm
still adding major new features each release. A few months ago I would have
said it would have been ready by Christmas, but now it seems roughly 2 or 3
months away yet. Once the engine is complete, the game will expand very
quickly in scope. I'm closing on on that milestone, but it still a bit out
of reach.

Thanks for asking! If you're interested in following the development, check
out the google group mailing list here:
http://groups.google.com/group/entombedgame

It's open to join for anyone interested.

Jason

On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 9:28 AM, matheus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> hi.
> i know that it's abite off topic for this subject, but how the
> development of entombed it's going? did you awreade maked many things in
> the game?
> and did you can try to give maybe a possibly date to the game stays
> completely ready for play, something like... one more year, 5 monts..
> thanks for the info.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]