Hi Chris,
Last time I checked all of the Lighttech games were written in Visual
Basic 6. As has been said many times and in many messages on this list
previously Visual Basic 6 applications aren't really that compatible
with Windows Vista and are less so on the Windows 7 beta from what I
have been able to tell. You can force compatibility but it is putting
a bandaid on something that needs stitches.
My personal advice is if you have a Windows XP computer keep it around
to play your accessible games on, because the problems with VB
programs and Vista aren't going to get any better. They are only going
to get worse as new versions of Windows are released.