Hi Jim, are Brain, Reader, Waiver and the Bralle reference guide actually games?

thanks I'm about to go download some more games from your site.

lelia
To: "lelia" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 3:04 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Intro

Hi lelia,

None of my games have mazes and I think that my games are some of the easiest to get started playing. I hope that you will stop by my site and check out some of the games on my free windows sapi5 text to speech games page. The games are
Baseball BattleShip
Black Jack
Bop It
Concentration Craps
Draw Poker
Football Golf Hangman Homer on a Harley
Life Mach 1
Master Mind Monopoly Pong
Puppy1
Roulette
Simon Skunk Slot Machine
Snakes and Ladders Spanker Star Mule
Trivia game engine
Trucker Yahtzee

Braille reference guide
Brain
Reader
Waver

Batting practice
Golf course maker
Monopoly board maker

BFN

    Jim

Check my web site for my free blind accessible pc dos and windows games.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA

  • Re: [Audyssey] Intro Jim Kitchen
    • [Audyssey] A question about a few of the things you said ... lelia