Hey all

  I decided to give it a go and see what it was like.  I've kept in mind to
alter the bos file replacing the 40 with an
80, and that you might have to hit alt and enter to work with the window.
  I'm having some issue though right off the top when attempting to begin an
adventure.  I'm able to go to the desk,
select a character, and then I'm told to have fun in the hall and hit any key
to continue.  That's where the trouble is.
 I hit the space bar and nothing changes.  it won't take me to the main hall,
what am I missing?  I imagine it's
something simple but can't quite figure it out.

Thanks ahead of time
Ron