Hi Bryan,
As a matter of fact I did a long time ago, but I have restarted that
character as I wasn't happy with her. So I have been rebuilding her up
from the ground up.
Now, that you speak of it I do remember getting the home in Trithick,
but I don't think I ever used it. I always use the dernsig cottage as
my main home.