Oh no. You must be missing a room if you can't find him. You'll know because the game will tell you you've encountered a lair. There'll useually be a fight and then you'll free the adventurer. ----- Original Message ----- From: "alex wallis" <alexwallis...@googlemail.com>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2008 11:14 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] question about quests in entombed

hi list.
was just wondering if someone could advise me on the quest in entombed.
it says that some guy has gone missing on the second floor, and i have to discover his fate, i've been to the second floor, and have been through all the locations at least i'm fairly sure i have been. however, I can't find any trace of him, is this an element of the game not implemented yet? also, I can't seem to find any types of armor apart from a chest guard which I am whering, it says its ledgendary, so i assume that means its the best.
as a result i keep getting killed very quickly on the third floor.
also, does anyone no if there is a way to put armor on my pet? as it seems to have a body, but I can't put a chest guard or anything on it. also, does the feature resting do anything yet? and lastly, is there any way to regenerate missing limbs? as healing doesn't seem to grow them bac, so its quite funny, I can some times be going around with 2 feet and no legs, or legs and no feet lol.
any help would be very welcome.
Alex.