Lol.  I'm ok with it.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Friday, December 19, 2008 11:08 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] Lack of tact was Top ten games discussion

Oh heck! remove foot from mouth!

I'm really Sorry Liam about my comment reguarding superliam!

I really should've worded that one better, especially considdering how much
I enjoy the game myself.

It does say something though that both Lworks major games made it into the
top 5.

Oncemore, real appologies Liam, ---- I'm an idiot!

All the best,