Hi all

  I can honestly say I've been having some fun with the Eamon games since
getting it set up here.
  A couple of comments and questions however.  I find that the beginner
adventures are a little redundant.  I THere is
the initial cave, then I think it's two or three versions of it which are
expanded yes, but too similar to be considered
different.  Is there something you are supposed to do with the boat that the
pirate has in the game or is it just there?
 The demo where you explore the house wasn't bad after I got the correct
commands *g* but didn't go far as I couldn't
find a source of light in the house.
  The forest I think I missed something as it seemed a rather smaller game then
the others.  The spooks are quite a
handful for sure.
  Has anyone found a way to view the screen bettter?  I tried the game computer
club of fear but was missing the text on
the right.  I'm wondering if this will happen in the other Eamon games in the
collection?

Take care
Ron