Hi all,

I read a lot about Eamon in this list and now tried it myself to see what it's like.

The system works fine for me, but I have a problem in the Beginners cave already. It seems that I overlooked something quite obvious, because everyone else seems to have no problems with it. But I'm a bit stuck and hope someone can help.

I'm in the pirate's cave and want to go into the sea. I have a book which changes me into a fish and I read it right there. I become a fish but I get eaten by a big fish when I enter the sea. I don't know what to do about that. I think I went everywhere, I also found the secret passage to the temple. But I didn't find anything to help me here.

Well, thanks in advance for your help and best regards

Sarah