hi list.
I finally managed to complete my quest in entombed, so just wondering as the
game didn't end, it said i'd completed my quest, but I can still rome around
the dungeon, is that all there is to do in the game currently?
apart from go on to the other levels in the dungeon past level 5 and kill
everything there?
also, do monsters respawn? and if not what happens if i kill everything in the
dungeon?