Hi Alex,

Yes, Entombed is very, very much a work in progress. Not to spoil anything
too much, but there is one more challenge past level 5. It resides on the
11th floor and it hates people.

It is possible to kill every single monster in the dungeon. They aren't
spawned, but have a history. They have a limited population that grows from
year to year. The dungeon is aged a century before your character enters and
monsters migrate in and out. All you'll have is the lonely sound of windy
passageways (and stepping on lots of corpses) if you kill them all. But it
is definitely possible.

I'd encourage you to sign up at the Google group here:
http://groups.google.com/group/entombedgame/

We have a fairly active discussion about bugs, features, and the lot there.
Also, I just released a new bug fix version about 5 minutes ago. Check it
out.

Thanks!
Jason