Hi.
this is for all that play entombed and other xna games.
I presume xna 3.0 will run 2x and 1x programs.
I have uninstalled 2x and 1x since I don't need them.
The new xna installs some updated directx components.
what ever you do don't rerun the nov08 dx distro once you have the xna 3
installed otherwise directx will be broken  untill you uninstall xna, directx
will fix itself if you reinstall it on each system restart though.
I suspect that xna 3x is not in current dx 9c builds yet.
If you get another build I assume it is but if it mangles itself again
uninstall xna 3 install the new build of dx then load xna3.
Notice to all using entombed, also for those not on the group that entombed has
come with xna3 beta.
xna3 full is out but you need to get rid of xna 3 beta first.