MY sentiments exactly. How coo would it be to have Iceman, say, fire a blast at sub-0 only to be countered by an equal blast? Or Baraka to whip out blades and hack away at Wolvarine only to find Wolvarine's blade coming out of his knuckles? I still think Lady Deathstrike's finger sword type things would be interesting against Kitana's fans. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, December 19, 2008 5:16 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] What games are people playing now?

Hi,
I definitely agree that Marvel characters would have been better
matched with MK than DC characters. The X-Men especially would have
been totally kick butt in the game. I'd love to be Cyclops. Walk up to
a MK character say, "yo dude," whip off my glasses, and blow them away
with my heat vision.

I heard about that, and I definitely hope for more chapters.

Now, here's an interesting discussion which I started on the gamefaqs board for mk VS. DCU a couple days ago. Who do people think would work better... DC or Marvel? For Mortal Kombat I personally think Marvel characters would work a lot better... a lot of the x-men, fantastic four, etc. I just think
that those are suited more to a dark tone like this than what Midway has
done with DC. This way, they could've kept the m rating and not tone down
the gore. Here are some matchups I wouldn't mind seeing in the future.
Wolvarine against either Baraka or Kung Lao
Scorpion VS. Sabertooth
Shao Kahn VS. Appocolyps
Shang Tsung VS. Mystique
Sonya Blade VS. Storm