Hi,
Unfortunately at the moment no. We are having a lot of troubles
getting our web site back up and running. I'll spare you the technical
details, but we have not yet been able to figure out exactly why my
domain registrar can't find the new web server.
However, if you would like I can upload the set up file on a file
sharing web site like send space, but you will not be able to get the
necessary Windows updates to run it until my web site is back up.
Smile.

On 12/20/08, Pranav Lal <pranav....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Are there any alternative sites from where I can download Star Trek Final
> Conflict? The usagames server does not seem to be accessible.
>
> Pranav

Sincerely:
Thomas Ward
President of USA Games Interactive