Hello Gamers,
Unfortunately do to circumstances out of our control we had to license
a new domain name for our web site. As of now the official web site
for USA Games Interactive is:
http://www.usagamesinteractive.com
Do to the change in web addresses many of the links on our web site is
currently broken, and all of the mailing lists and e-mail accounts
were lost in the transfer. As a result we will be spending a lot of
time this week just fixing broken links, restoring the mailing lists
to operational status, restoring the e-mail accounts, etc.
So at this point the web site is up and running again, but it needs a
lot of repair and work to get it back to the way it was a week ago. So
if you go to the new USA Games web site and get a page under
construction message or find broken links don't worry as we are
probably working on it in our free time.
Happy holidays.