Hi,
Well, before you start linking anything to the USA Games Interactive
web site you might want to wait until I get everything fixed. My web
host and I are talking about blowing away the old account and
recreating the web site account fresh so everything works properly. If
that happens when I upload the updated web site things may or may not
necessarily be in the same place.
Your web site isn't the only one that is broken. Poor Dark just got
done linking audiogames.net to my web site and everything, and i do
mean, everything is broken. Poor guy.