Fortunately Tom things aren't as bad as they could've been.

Because of a combination of a huge amount of things to do this week and me being cautious and waiting for you to officially get the pb games running before I fixed links to them (it reduces the amount of forum reportsw), I haven't done anything with the usa games links yet.

Once again, when all game links are up and running, please let me know and I'll start working on them, ----- and that includes Mota.

Beware the Grue!

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 21, 2008 2:26 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] USA Games Web Site

Hi,
Well, before you start linking anything to the USA Games Interactive
web site you might want to wait until I get everything fixed. My web
host and I are talking about blowing away the old account and
recreating the web site account fresh so everything works properly. If
that happens when I upload the updated web site things may or may not
necessarily be in the same place.
Your web site isn't the only one that is broken. Poor Dark just got
done linking audiogames.net to my web site and everything, and i do
mean, everything is broken. Poor guy.