Hi Shaun and all,
Yes, the site is temperarily off line at the moment for updating. My
host and i decided the best thing to do was blow away the web account
and start over from scratch. There were some various account settings
etc that were causing us lots of grief on the new server, and instead
of trying to resolve them all one by one we felt it would be quicker
just to dump the account and start with a stock fresh account. I have
plans to begin setting up the site today so by Monday or Tuesday we
should have something more or less functional.
Smile.