I will go grab a copy of managed DirectX. As for the.net framework, I am a
hobbyist developer so keep that up to date in any case.

Pranav

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Sunday, December 21, 2008 6:03 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Downloading Star Trek Final Conflict

Hi,
Well, with my games you need to try to have an up to date copy of the
Microsoft .NET Framework and a fairly new copy of Managed DirectX. In
STFC's case you need .NET Framework 3.0 or better and Managed DirectX
August 2007 or later. I know for certain Managed DirectX doesn't come
with Windows Update, at not the latest versions, and so even though it
might say you are up to date sometimes it is wrong.